...except when it isn't.
Most job seekers learn about their résumé mistakes and shortcomings the hard way - through rejections from hiring companies.
Our résumé review service is an inexpensive solution for anyone who would like actionable expert advice without having to read a rejection email (or worse, silence!) from a coveted employer. For those needing a bit more help, we offer review + revision and full résumé writing solutions as well as a LinkedIn Profile Review. If you need just a bit more advice on your job search, we now offer Career Coaching and Consulting services by the hour.
Who benefits most from our services?
- Highly-experienced professionals with long resumes that need to be whittled down to a digestible size
- Accomplished individuals who need help prioritizing their work history
- Those not informed on changes in employer expectations or current trends
- Entry-level candidates and recent college graduates unaware of industry trends and standards
- International job seekers from cultures where accepted résumé formats typically differ
- Candidates who are not confident with their written English language ability
- Professionals who temporarily left the job market now looking to re-enter the workforce
And anyone who wants the confidence and peace of mind that their résumé is the best it can be
What makes us different?
Many résumé writers were just writers who one day realized that they could earn a living by writing résumés. Résumés from those writers may be full of flowery language and impeccable sentence structure, but is that what employers and recruiters want to see?
We can tell you that they don't. How do we know? Because the principals of Résumé Raiders were the ones reading (and often rejecting) those résumés. Each of our founders has roughly 15 years of industry experience reviewing and evaluating résumés for potential hire.
Simply put, we know what works and what doesn't. We know what hiring managers and recruiters want to read, and we know which résumés get sent for interview and which résumés get deleted.
Two heads are better than one
Most résumé services will assign you one writer or reviewer who may or may not have worked on the front lines of hiring. Résumé Raiders provides each client with the opinions of two highly-experienced industry professionals that have spent many years on opposite sides of the hiring process. The advice of a veteran agency headhunter will likely be different from that of an internal corporate recruiter. Our clients can get both.
Our feedback will be direct, actionable, and based on lessons learned from reviewing several thousand résumés.
Just ask our customers